The validity of this proposal is valid for 07 days from the proposed date,wherein post that Fab Cars Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to retract or amend this proposal at its sole discretion. Proposed Date: Proposal Date
(Rates are valid from Start date)
(Rates valid till End Date)
Hyderabad/Chennai / Kolkatta
Tier I – Ahmedabad/Surat/Vadodra / Kochi / Mangalore / Coimbatore / Vizag
Tier II – Lucknow /Kanpur/ Nagpur / Aurangabad / Udaipur /Jaipur / Jodhpur /Amirtsar/ Bhubaneswar / Chandigarh / Indore/Goa
Terms & Conditions
1) Chauffeurs will be in a standard uniform with cell phone.
2) Tariff includes of chauffeur services & fuel.
3) Hours and Kms. are chargeable from and to Garage.
4) Toll Taxes, Parking, Interstate taxes or any other tax introduced by the Govt. of India would be charged on actual.
5) GST payable to Government is applicable on above tariff is currently @ 5 %, and subject to change as per Govt regulations
6) These rates are subject to possible increases during city wide exhibitions & fairs
Half-day Usage & Local Usage
1) Half -day Usage rates are charged at the base rate of 04 hours /40 kms and within City limits.Should either the waiting time or kms travelled exceed 04 hours /40 kms, the applicable Local usage rate of 08 hours / 80 kms and Extra hours and kms will be applied as per utilisation.
2) If the car reaches the garage/departs the garage between 10pm and 6am driver allowance of Rs.200.00 will be applicable in all cities.
1) Rate of outstation trip @ extra km rate mentioned above for a minimum billing of 250 kms per calendar day for Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata.In Pune outstation usage will be billed minimum of 300 kms.
2) Rate of outstation trip @ extra km rate mentioned above for a minimum billing of 300 kms per day for other cities i.e. Tier I and Tier II cities
3) Post 2 am, next day minimum billing will apply.
4) Driver allowance & night detention charges are applicable only for outstation duties.
5) Driver’s allowance is applicable per calendar day till midnight. Post mid night the same is applied again.
6) In Outstation duties, night detention charges would be Rs.350 per night for all cars.
1) A minimum time period of 04 hours would be required to confirm the requested car type.The same is subject to availability.
2) If time period is less than the minimum time ,the billing would be as per available car type.
1) Booking cancelled more than 2 hrs before reporting time – No charge
2) A minimum charge of either 04 hours/40 kms or as per actuals,whichever is greater would be charged if the booking is cancelled 02 hours prior to reporting time.
3) For High End vehicles i.e. Premium and Luxury the charges apply 24 hour prior to cancellation for a minimum of 08 hours 80 kms